- Ensure high standards of cleanliness throughout assigned building, including rest rooms, cafeteria break areas and plant offices
- Follow schedule of assigned tasks to be completed daily
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as, but not limited to, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming and dusting
- Maintain supply levels in responsible areas and restock as needed
- Respond to customer complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Provide customer service to all individuals that utilize Gentex facilities
- Responsible for other custodial duties as needed.
Gentex is an equal opportunity employer
Gentex extends equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees regardless of an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), disability, marital status, military service, height, weight, genetic information, or any other reason protected by law.
Gentex is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. For accommodation requests, email us at [Register to View] target="_blank">[Register to View] Gentex will not discriminate against any qualified individual who can perform the essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Understand your right to work
At Gentex, we use to confirm you're authorized to work in the U.S.
E-Verify – [Register to View]
Right to Work – [Register to View]
Right to Work - [Register to View]