- Teaches and maintains correct sanitation and personal hygiene procedures throughout assigned areas, e.g., following proper dress code. Completes assigned quality assurance monitors.
- Applies reasonable judgment to the interpretation of hospital and departmental policies and procedures.
- Oversees day-end cash out and daily deposits. Makes cash register program changes, when applicable.
- Ensures proper preparation and services meals. Ensures proper storage of food items as required, labeling and dating items per standard.
- Responsible for the training of new staff.
- May lead new hire department orientation or perform other technical tasks within the designated area of responsibility.
- Picks up and delivers various materials, supplies and other items and ensures vehicle is ready for the following route by filling up the gas tank and returning keys and equipment to designated area. Keep vehicles clean, organized and prepared for the next drive to utilize. Advise supervisor of any repairs needed. Ensures timely, safe and accurate deliver and must be able to operate vehicles in all weather and driving conditions and abides by all traffic laws while representing SH in a professional manner.
- Required - High School Diploma or equivalent
- Required - 10 years of relevant experience food service, preferably in health care setting or related field
- Required - Must be 21 years of age
- Required - Must have excellent driving record Required
- Preferred - Associate's Degree Hospitality or Nutrition
- CRT-ServSafe Manager - NRA National Restaurant Association
- CRT-ServSafe Allergen - NRA National Restaurant Association
- LIC-Driver's License - STATE_MI State of Michigan