These are NOT summer opportunities- we are looking for individuals that can work part time and full time hours.
We have a wide range of adult specialties offered for nurse technicians throughout facilities including Cardiovascular, Emergency Medicine, Oncology, Orthopedics, Long Term Care, Neuroscience, Pregnancy/Child Birth, Rehab, Surgery, Pediatrics and Women’s Health.
Locations include: Grand Rapids, Zeeland, Fremont, Greenville, Reed City, Big Rapids, Hastings, Lakeview. Ludington
All of our nurse tech roles within Spectrum Health offer great experience and learning opportunities for individuals pursuing degrees in nursing, PA, NP, pre med or other healthcare degrees.
Openings range from full time to part time, most of the openings have an every other weekend rotation while some do have an every third weekend rotation.
Acts as a team member in the delivery of quality patient care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). Performs basic skills per hospital/unit guidelines and communicates observations to members of the health care team.
- High School Diploma or equivalent Required
- LIFE SUPPORT\Basic Life Support (BLS) All 90 Days Required
Full time positions: required you work 36 hours a week- nothing less, can not be dropped down to below 36 hours, 36 hours a week are required for the year.
Part time positions: require you to work 24 hours a week- again 24 hours a week for the year- can't be dropped down for less. For part time roles you are able to pick up more shifts when you availability allows.
Please note: a CNA license is NOT required for these roles. Also, for these roles we hire candidates every two week based on when there are openings. Below are the starts for the summer, in order to be hired into one of these roles you must attend one of the below training sessions.
- 8/2 start, classes on 8/3, 8/4 and epic on 8/5
- 8/16 start , classes on 8/17,8/18 and epic on 8/19
- 8/30 start, classes on 8/31, 9/1 and epic on 9/2
- 9/13 start, classes on 9/14 and 9/15 with epic on 9/16
- 9/27 start, classes on 9/28 and 9/29 with epic on 9/30
- 10/11 start, classes on 10/12 and 10/13 epic on 10/14
- 10/25 start, classes on 10/25 and 10/27 epic on 10/28
Some of the benefits provided include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Retirement Plans
- Discount Program
- Learning Opportunities
- Inclusion Resource Groups For more information click here
Apply now to learn more about joining a nationally known health system with an ambitious vision. We cannot do it alone. Our people are at the heart of what we do. Improve health. Inspire hope. Save lives