- Utilizes the appropriate software applications to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of office workload.
- Greets and communicates in a manner consistent with caring and respect and follows established policies for confidentiality. Answers telephone, takes messages, welcomes visitors and provides/relays information in a manner consistent with hospitality standards.
- Composes documents and independently formats, types and proofreads correspondence, memos, reports, charts, statistics, meeting minutes, newsletters, etc.
- Performs/coordinates basic office duties such as sorting/distributing mail, copying, filing, faxing, completing forms, and ordering/maintaining equipment/supplies.
- Maintains schedule/daily calendar for staff members/rooms/equipment, making independent judgments regarding priorities/rescheduling. Arranges for conference/travel, meetings as needed.
- Collects, compiles, and prepares data for analysis and develops systems that facilitate tracking of data. Manipulates data to develop unique reports to meet special requests and reviews reports/data to determine accuracy.
- Directs and maintains accountability for completion of complex, multi-faceted programs/projects.
- Required Associate's Degree specific course work in office administration/secretarial science or equivalent level of education and experience
- 2 years of relevant experience secretarial, computer experience, administrative projects, program management, office, statistical data collection and analysis, working in a high volume service industry working in business or accounting, cash handling, data systems, managed care, Medicare product industry, experience dealing with the public preferably in the medical or customer service field, database development, relevant clinical, directing the workload of others, specimen collection and client services, health care environment, hospital/physician/clerical experience, or experience in a medical research environment Required